Ineligible patient insurance coverage is the leading cause of claim rejections and denials by payers. DS management Eligibility Verification solution provides the flexibility to determine patient coverage (including co-pays, deductibles, inpatient days used, and other pertinent benefit data) and make other payment arrangements available if necessary—prior to rendering services. Eligibility checking is the single most effective way of preventing insurance claim denials. Our service begins with retrieving a list of scheduled appointments and verifying insurance coverage for the patients. Once the verification is done the coverage details are put directly into the appointment scheduler for the office staff’s notification.
• Verify patients’ eligibility two ways: individually or by batch
• Enter each patient’s information two ways: directly or by a swipe card
• Increase reimbursements
• Reduce the time your staff spends calling, faxing, and searching various payers to verify benefits
• Increase your cash collection because your staff can ask for co-payments up front
• Reduce bad debts and slow cash collections from HSA and high-deductible plans